About the Race
In 1991, the Ladies’ Running Club decided to organise its own club race. Thus the first LRC 6 mile race, which was held in September, saw the start and finish in the parking area of the Hotel Corinthia.
For the next couple of years, the race was sponsored by MOTTA IceCream. Since 1994 Mdina Glass became the main sponsors, and start and finish of the race were moved to the premises of the Mdina Glass factory, Ta’ Qali.
In 2013 wheelchair athletes participated in the race for the first time in Malta and it will continue to be open to athletes of all abilities. 10k Walk was also added in 2013.
Due to increasing popularity of road racing in Malta LRC teamed up with Malta Marathon for organisation and a record number of over 400 race registrations was reached. Czernek Wojciech, Poland and Balzan and Lisa Bezzina placed first in their respective categories. For full results view Race and Category results 2014.
- LRC Mdina Glass 10K 2016
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2016 Results
- The Lisa Maria Memorial Dingli 10 miles – 2016
- Vodafone Malta Marathon 28th Feb 2016
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2015 Results
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2014 Results
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2013 Results
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2012 Results
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2011 Results
- LRC Mdina Glass 10k: 2010 Results